Smartfind S20 AIS MOB Device
Designed to be fitted to a lifejacket the S20 Smartfind AIS MOB device is ready to be activated in the event of a man overboard situation. After the lifejacket is inflated, pull the orange locking tab downwards to release the red cap. Then pull off the red cap to deploy the antenna and activates the S20. The unit features a high precision GPS and transmits your position and identity via AIS back to your vessel’s on-board plotter, enabling a fast rescue.
It will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 7 year battery storage life. The flashing LED indicator light also makes you easier to spot at night.
An automatic deployment option is offered when professionally fitted to compatible lifejackets, allowing the S20 to automatically activate when the lifejacket is inflated
- Manually activated personal safety device
- Easy to operate
- Automatic deployment option on compatible lifejackets when professionally fitted
- Designed to be mounted on a lifejacket using the clips supplied
- Transmits GPS tracking information over AIS
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof, buoyant and submersible to 5 metres
- Unique ID
- Flashing LED light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
- 7 year battery storage life
- Self test facility with battery use indicator