Fireboy Carbon Monoxide Detection and Alarm
The CMD5-M is the most advanced marine CO alarm on the market, featuring a state-of-the-art sensor that is unaffected by common cleaning solvents.
The ultra low current draw of the new sensor allows us to offer the onlymarine battery powered CO alarm on the Market. The flexible design allows for three scenarios:
- Standalone CMD5-M Alarm
- CMD5-MxI with optional RCM5 Relay for generator shutdown. When dangerous carbon monoxide levels are detected, the CO alarm shuts down the generator, a common source of CO.
- Multiple CMD5-MxI alarms can be interconnected (up to 6) When one CMD5-MxI alarms, all connected detectors will alarm to alert boat inhabitants in other locations to the presence of CO.
CMD5 CO Alarm Features:
- 12 or 24 VDC operation
- Industry exclusive battery powered version available, 7yr Battery life.
- Ultra Low current draw – less than 4 mA
- Designed for Marine use
- Mounting bracket and screws included
- Conforms to UL STD 2034
Use the CMD5-M carbon monoxide detector for single sites when generator shutdown is NOT desired. 12 or 24 VDC operation. Features a state-of-the-art sensor that is unaffected by common cleaning solvents. Lowest current draw of any Fireboy-Xintex CO Detector.