Fireboy Marine Approved Fire Supression Cylinder MA2 Series 450cf to 1000cf
Selecting Your System importaint information.
1- Determine the volume of your engine compartment in cubic feet or cubic meters, L x W x H. Do NOT deduct for engines, fixed tanks, or other equipment.
2- Calculate the cubic foot of the engein room.
3- Choose your correct Cylinder, Example 125 cubic foot = MA2 0125
- MA2 series is an automatic or manual fire supresion cylinder for use in Engine Compartbmnets, Auxillary Compartmnets and anywhere protection is rwquired.
- Protects engine rooms and machinery spaces up to 1,800 cubic feet (with 3M™ Novec™ 1230)
- Pre-engineered, total flooding system
- The safest way to combat an engine room fire
- Automatic discharge at 175°F (79°C) with optional manual release
- HFC-227ea – effective Halon replacement clean agent
- 3M™ Novec™ 1230
- No water or powdery residue
- Includes locking lever for increased safety when removing or installing cable
- Includes powder coated mounting bracket and 2 in. L.E.D. helm display
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
MA2 Series extinguisher listings and approvals: USCG | ISO RINA | MCA Certified | PED BV Final | Bureau Veritas | Factory Mutual
Addition pull cable kits can be purachsed and installed easily to ensur eyou also have a manual option to activate the dischage.
WARNING: Diesel-powered craft require installation of an Engine Shut Down System
All Diesel Engines in the engine room or space protected by a Fire Supresion cylidner need to stop when the cylidner is dischanged, for shut down controlers please view our Fireboy Accessores page.
*NON Automatic Manual only version avaiable, please contact us for any special requirmnets.