Aurora Lifesmoke MK9
The Lifesmoke is a buoyant, compact, daylight distress signal designed to be easy and safe to handle. It provides effective position marking during rescue operations and can be used to indicate wind direction.
- Designed for stowage in liferafts or lifeboats and for use on recreational boats
- Produces dense orange smoke for a minimum of 3 minutes
- Ignition: Percussion ignitor with 2 seconds safety delay.
- Safe to use on oil or petrol covered water.
- Distress signal for daytime use
- Weight max 370g (13.1 oz)
- 3 year life
- BAM-P1-0191, 0589-P1-0324, USCG 160.022./21/0